Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Admin] Krystal's Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krystal

Krystal

[Admin] Krystal's Application. Empty
PostSubject: [Admin] Krystal's Application.   [Admin] Krystal's Application. EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:41 pm

Hello,
I am pretty new, but I have been browsing this server for a few days.
By the looks on your forum, I see that there isn't a section for staff applications.
So I'll just post my application in the Off-Topic section, if that's okay with you.
If you do consider making a place for people to apply, than feel free to use my application format!

Applying for:
I am applying for the Game Master, and/or Admin status.

Name:

My name is Krystal.

I am 15 years old. I may be young, but I act mature, professional, and I have a good attitude.

I live in Toronto.

Canada.

Online:
I have school, so my online times are usually between 4:00PM - 11:00PM on weekdays, and on weekends I pretty much have all day.

Experience:
I have experience of being a game master at iLoopMS, EndlessDreamMS, and aZnMS. Although I'm not an experienced admin, I would like to give it a try. Everyone has to start somewhere. (:

How long have you been playing MapleStory (private):
I've been playing Maplestory for about four years, but not consecutively. And I've been playing private servers for about 7 months.

How would you help out:

I would search for hackers from time to time, help out with reports, questions, also help hold events to keep the players active and having fun.

Why I should be hired:
I've knowledge'd quite a lot of experience throughout the days of working as a game master in servers (Would like to give admin position a try). I know very well of how to play the role as part of the staff of the community. I am very positive, active, serious, loyal, responsible, kind and friendly. I have proper grammar, and I act professional.
I am dedicated to doing my best to help out the community.

Thanks for taking a look at my application. And I hope I'll be a good role model and have a chance to help out the community.

Great hopes,
Krystal.
Back to top Go down
Tuunade

[Admin] Krystal's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Admin] Krystal's Application.   [Admin] Krystal's Application. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:26 am

Not looking for GMs atm.
Back to top Go down

[Admin] Krystal's Application.
Page 1 of 1